Just wanted to let everybody know that I passed my boards! They were really hard and I thought that I was taking the wrong exam...but it didn't matter in the end because I passed! Now I'm just waiting for my license to come in the mail! So I'm officially done with school! No more tests, reading or studying until my brain is sore! I can now enjoy doing whatever I want!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YAY!!!! That is great news Kimberlee!!! Congrats! I'm super excited for you!
HOORAY FOR YOU!~ AND HOORAY YOU HAVE A BLOG! Wahoo!!! :)
This is great news all around - you have a blog and you passed your boards. We need to PARTY!
Yay! Congrats and I'm so happy you created a blog! I'm adding you to my list!
Hey there sister! :) I'm so proud of you for passing your test...and welcome to the world of blogging! We've been waiting! :) I love you MORE! <3 bears
Ha Ha - I totally love that you thought the exact same thing we did "um. . . I think this is someone else's test. . . " Good to see things haven't changed ;)
It's so fun that you have a blog!!
Post a Comment