So after 2 months of waiting....its finally official and we closed on our new house tonight. We will be moving to Uintah, Utah...just on the other side of Weber Canyon. We are pretty excited. Kai wants to move this weekend...so we will see! I'm working everyday this week and Sunday through Tuesday! So hopefully our friends and family will help then I can get us all settled next week! Fun fun!! I will post pictures when I get some. Also...we have a cute townhome for sale in Morgan if anybody is interested. It used to be the model home...in great condition...basement finished...perfect location.... If interested call my mom Cindy Kay 791-9862....with Franklin Group Real Estate!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations! That is so fun to have a home. And, I can't wait to see pics.
Congrats on the new home! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment