My favorite brother is in the Army and I am so proud of him. Since tomorrow is a day that we all remember so well 9/11, I want my brother to know how much I look up to him for his bravery and honor! He is so smart and is so patriotic that every time I hear the national anthem I start to cry and miss him like crazy! He is back East right now and I'm glad that we are atleast in the same country! I LOVE YOU DENNY! AND WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am glad that you found my blog so that I could see yours!! :) Tell Denny Hi for me the next time you talk to him. I am still selling Scentsy so just let me know when you are ready to get some. Where are you moving to??
Post a Comment