September is a big month for Birthday's around here!!! So here is to all of you....sorry no pix to post!
ANGELA (Sep. 14): One of my favorite roommates and good friend! She has been such a great friend and strength for me during my struggles and joys in life! I am so lucky to have had you as a roommate and will cherish this relationship FOREVER!!!
KEVIN (Sep. 25): One of my favorite uncles birthday! He is so fun to be around! We love having him come and visit! He helped at our wedding and we will always be thankful! He also drove in front of me one really really bad winter storm because I was scared! He is such a fun and loving uncle! I am so glad he is my father's brother and lets us tease him! We love you uncle kevin!!!
KAI (Sep. 26): My Handsome and wonderful husband turned the big 26 this year! We didn't do to much for his birthday but just relax! I love him so much! He has been my rock! I know I'm not the best at being a wife but I'm getting better everyday...and even more since I'm done with school! He has supported me through my schooling and life in general! I've been on an emotional rollercoaster lately and my husband has always been there to help me through the day! I love him so so much!!! I'm the luckiest person to have him as my husband!!!
LINDA (Sep. 27): My wonderful... and favorite mother in law turned 40 I think! :o) She is so fun to be around! Never a dull moment! She always brightens my day! She is such a big support and always helps me in cooking, cleaning, etc... She is always just a phone call away! We love her a lot!
MEGAN (Sep. 29): One of my other favorite roommates! Megan is also such a big support for me! She always calls me when I need a phone call the most... I guess she just has that motherly instinct! I loved having her in the same apartment....and I am so lucky to have Meg as my friend!
Thank you to all of you for all you do for me! I hope you all had GREAT Birthdays! Kai and I love you all very much!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY'S!!!
Posted by Kai and Kimberlee at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh, thanks so much Kimberlee! I cherish your friendship more than you will ever know! You are the best!
Post a Comment