Kai and I just celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary on December 16 by going to California! Most of Kai's family lives in California as well as my sister in which we were able to see most of them! We flew to Long Beach on Saturday and was able to see Kai's Grandmother and spend the evening with her. She is so sweet and caring! We just love her to pieces!!!
Then Sunday we drove to Bakersfield to see my sister Karen and her husband Dustin! They have a beautiful new house and enjoyed our time there! Thanks Dustin for playing Madden 08 with Kai... he had a blast! And thanks Karen for letting me help make chocolate dipped pretzels!
On Monday... we were able to take Grandma Gingerlee out to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and have a short tour of her new place and a few games! We always have so much fun with Grandma Gingerlee! We then headed to Laguna Beach to spend some time with Kai's aunt Lolly and cousin Miles. Miles cooked this awesome dinner and we were fortunate enough just to spend time talking and relaxing! The Jacob's are such great hosts and can't wait to visit again!
Tuesday was our anniversary and when I booked the trip I got us discounted tickets to Universal Studios! Because it rained 3 out of the 4 days we were there (it didn't rain Tuesday! YEAH!!!).... we didn't have to wait in any lines of the attractions and rides! We really enjoyed ourselves! I would love to go back!!!
I'm so lucky to have married Kai! He is leaving in 2 days to go to basic training and will be gone until May! I'm already sad and I'm going to miss him like crazy! But I'm proud of his accomplishments and all he does for me and our family! He is such a hard worker and I know he will do great! I love you sweetie!!!















3 comments:
Looks like a fun anniversary trip! I can't believe you have been married for three years...time flies by so fast. Also, you and I are going to hang out when Kai leaves and have a girls day okay???
Looks like a fun trip. So Kai leaves soon. Is anyone coming to stay with you or just the dogs?
Congrats on 3 years! Looks like a fun trip! I am so sad for you to be alone. Are you going to stay with your family during that time? Keep us posted. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment