I decided that while Kai is away...I'm going to chop my hair off! (So it will grow back by the time he gets home!) So I cut it.... and love it! I think Kai would like it too! I'm going to send hime some pix of it!
Yeah I'm a nerd I know! But it was late and I needed somebody else to take a picture of my hair so I could send it to Kai!

3 comments:
I love it! You look adorable! We now have the same haircut! I'm sure that Kai will love it.
That cut looks so good on you!
i love your hair!! it is way cute! i hope all is well. i know it is hard not having your hubby around, With Brandon being a cop he is gone A LOT so i feel a little of your pain, It gets better with time and having family and good friends around makes all the difference.
Post a Comment