Friday, January 23, 2009

Tuesday's Superhero's

The superhero's this week are my siblings! This picture was taken right after Christmas while my entire family was in town. Denny is in the Army and currently stationed at Ft. Bragg, Karen and her husband live in California, and my baby sister still lives with the parentals! My siblings always sense when I'm down or lonely and just happen to give me that call! Thanks Bro and Sista's... I love you more than ya know! You rock! :o) (that's for Karen!!!)
*The other pix was me (the skull lady!) trying to be scary behind Kai! This was just days before he left!!!

2 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

HA HA HA, this post mad my day! I love that you're in a skeleton costume! :)

YAY for siblings! :) (I agree whole-heartedly!)

Anonymous said...

What good looking kids! Must take after your Mother....

Love Dad