Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update on Hubby!!!

Well...we are almost half way done! I get to see Kai in one month! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! The dogs are getting anxious as well...sick of seeing only me around! :o) I take Zeus to an puppy class tonight to see if he will listen to me better and not attack little kids.... UGH!
Anyway...Kai spent is first week out in the field! Camping all week in the Missouri weather is not one of the highlights according to Kai! He said it was SO cold! And some of you might know...KAI HATES CAMPING!!! But he did get expert in grenade throwing! He is doing very well! He is so close to getting the PT award for the best time in running, amount of sit ups and amount of push ups! He has been working really hard on getting that! So Kai got back from the field on Valentines day...and because they did so well...they got to call home! Which happy for me! Kai had flowers sent so I was able to celebrate somewhat with him! I sent him a really cute card but he didn't get it yet! And yes... I sent it almost 2 weeks early so he'd for sure have it... he did get a Valentines day card from the dogs though... that I sent a few days after mine! Weird!!! Well... here is a new picture of Kai...and a few pictures of me with the flowers I got...
Love you all!!!

Cute husband in his ARMY gear!!!
Pretty flowers my husband sent!
Much better picture...better when I'm not taking it myself!
(My shirt says: I Love my Soldier!!!)

2 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

Those flowers are GORGEOUS! Kai is looking great!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm glad he's almost done so he can come home to you! :)

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

Way pretty flowers, I love them! That's awesome that you got to talk to him on Valentine's day, what a great day!