GRADUATION CEREMONY!Soldiers marching in!
Color Guard!
Kai's Drill Sergeants! Don't think they will be in contact or life long friends after the last 10 weeks! :o)
Kai's platoon! Kai is all the way to the Left and back row!
Waiting to state his name... PRIVATE JENSEN, HAWAII
FINALLY found Kai in the sea of new soldiers! He was so happy to see us!
Gray and I on the other side... It was SO hot in there!
Swearing in.... Soldiers oath!
After graduation...getting ready to march back to barracks where we can pick him up and finally see him!!!

Marching back to barracks!
Getting yelled at one more time by the Drill Sergeants
Drill Sergeants putting on a show for us and making the soldiers do push ups one last time. And yes...the gentleman in the front is one of the drill sergeants...and no...they NEVER do push-ups with the soldiers!

Drill Sergeants putting on a show for us and making the soldiers do push ups one last time. And yes...the gentleman in the front is one of the drill sergeants...and no...they NEVER do push-ups with the soldiers!
2 of Kai's Drill sergeants! The one on the left is the DS who confiscated the "package" I sent to Kai! Oops! :o) He just smiled and kinda laughed when I mentioned if we could get it back....which no he didn't...He obviously kept it for himself!

Kai's not so favorite DS. He called her "The Bitch!"

Once we got to the car... Kai couldn't get his jacked and tie of fast enough! He wanted off that base and back to normalcy! Graduation ended at 9:00am and we were off the base by 9:34am! Wow that was quick!
We are so proud of Kai! I'm so HAPPY I had the opportunity to fly out to see him and all he has accomplished! Thank you for all the support both Kai and I have gotten from friends and family! Love you all!

4 comments:
Congrats to Kai for graduating! I hope the next few weeks go by fast for you guys!
Congratulations, Kai and Kimberlee. You BOTH made it through; what a milestone. Thanks for sharing the excellent pictures. Kai is very handsome in his uniform. Love your new haircut, Kimberlee. You both must have turned heads that day! He comes home the day we leave on our 3-wk trip to Ireland. Hope we don't miss your trip to California, if that happens. So proud of you both.
I LOVE that picture of you and Kai up at the top! You guys are so cute. Congratulations to Kai for graduating...and for not getting in any fights!haha
I'm glad you got a lot of pictures!! What's your schedule like this week?? We should get together!! Oh and I love your new main picture on your page!!! So cute!
Post a Comment