I have the most talented family. My cousin Kendra has been doing Henna tattoos on all her friends...so for our GNO party...I asked her to bring it so she could practice on me! I was originally thinking a skull and cross bones...but this looks more like Kai's tattoo! I sent him pictures all along the process and he loved it! He would like me to get it in real ink now! Yeah right!!! A lot of our patients from work would give me the look of "you would do something like this!" Pretty funny! I enjoyed it while it lasted...but glad to have my non tattooed arm back!!!
Kendra just starting! (sorry...I can't remember how to flip the pix)
Kendra just starting! (sorry...I can't remember how to flip the pix)



2 comments:
Ya, when I first saw this I totally thought that you had gotten a tatoo! How funny! It looks good!
Wow! I thought the same as Meg! Nice design, though. Did you know Elizabeth (Nivie, Lizz) did henna tattoos for years? She got quite good at it. I got used to "real" tats after Nivie got her own - both ankles and lower back. Very pretty.
Post a Comment