Saturday, June 6, 2009

Afghanistan Hero's!!!

Well...my big brother made it safely to his temporary home in Afghanastan! I'm going to include his address for those of you who might not have it! (His address changes frequently though!!!)
SPC Kay, Dennis
Task Force Pegasus
TF Wolfpack B Co 2-82
APO AE 09355
Denny left the begninning of May.... It has been very nerve racking having him that far away and in such a dangerous position...but we know the lord is with him and blessing him with strength, faith, and safety! We love you Denny! Here are some pictures of the rainy day he left!

Packing and securing his bag..... LOOKS HEAVY! Good thing he's ARMY STRONG! :o)

Walking out to the bus....to take him to the plane! Notice how hard it is raining!

Benita, Denny, Mom, and Dad!
His nifty flight gear!

In his Class A uniform!

More modeling his flight gear!

One last picture! I'm SO proud of him! Good Luck Denny!
I always have Denny in the back of my mind! He's been super busy it sounds like...but that is good because the time will go by a lot quicker! It's already been 1.5 months! I'm also very proud of Benita! It is a tough job being a military wife! My husband wasn't gone as long as Denny will be gone....but it is still hard! I know what she is going through! So hang in there Benita! And come visit us!!!! :o) Love you!

0 comments: