Finally updated the blog! This last month has been absolutely crazy for us! Between getting ready for Kai to come home, the big homecoming, brother's wedding and deployment, party for Kai, graduations, weddings, catching up with family and friends, rental drama, etc...... Kai and I have been SUPER DUPER CRAZY busy! So...we are hoping for a little break here! It has been wonderful having Kai home! We have been trying to get our lives back in order.... I have been so independent.... and Kai is used to basic training... the last few weeks we have been trying to get things together! We are slowly getting there! I'm SO SO SO proud of Kai! I'm so glad he is home! I can't believe we both made it 5 months..... and it was SO much worse for Kai! But he did it!
So enjoy the posts.... i'm off to cook dinner! Love you all!
Kai and Kimberlee
Saturday, June 6, 2009
FINALLY....an update!
Posted by Kai and Kimberlee at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad to see things are getting back to normal for you guys! And that you updated your blog :) hehehe Love ya! Your favorite sister n law :)
YAY for an update! I have checked your blog faithfully for the past month to see some pics of Kai's homecoming so I am ecstatic to see you are doing well!
Life is always so crazy it seems! We'll have to get together sometime soon though and watch so you think you can dance.. do you like watching??? by the way I have a new home number, I'll text it to you later!
Post a Comment