Following High School graduation I went down to Snow College for 1 year to finish up my AS degree! I had the BEST roommates anyone could ask for! They are all such awesome girls and I'm so lucky to have them in my life! Recently we all got together and had such a great time! I missed these gals so much! We were all there except one roommate Stefanie....which we have all lost contact with her! Here are some pictures from college (and yes...I look horrible in all of them....goes to show I don't care much about my looks!)!!! :o)
Stefanie, Me, Megan, Angela, and Julie....getting ready for a mid-night Denny's run!
Me and Meg acting like gangsters after a LONG run!
Roommate pyramid...plus a few extra gals to help us out!Birthday month! Three of us have Birthday's in APRIL!!!
Us today! Aren't they all just beautiful!!! I look horrible in my scrubs...I was planning on going home to change and look cute...but got held up at work! Oh well!!!...Had to continue the scroungy look from college! :o)
I love you girls! Thanks for the SUPER fun night and I can't wait for us to do it again!!!
Us today! Aren't they all just beautiful!!! I look horrible in my scrubs...I was planning on going home to change and look cute...but got held up at work! Oh well!!!...Had to continue the scroungy look from college! :o)I love you girls! Thanks for the SUPER fun night and I can't wait for us to do it again!!!

3 comments:
Aw, it was fun living with you for that year and I'm glad we've stayed friends over the years. Love ya!
So fun and you look way cute too! I love getting together with old friends, it's so great.
Hello!!! You always look cute! It was good to get together again! I miss you guys...
Post a Comment