A very dear friend of mine was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma! Knowing she was going through a very tough time I decided I would we crafty and sew! The first project I made for my sweet friend was a warm blanket. This quilt is titled "GROUP HUG".... for the fact that all of us as family, friends, neighbors, etc.... we are helping her and her family through this! We are all wraping our arm around her and lifting her up in times of need! So here is the beautiful blanket for my sweet friend Meg! (XOXOXO)
With love to you.....from me!!!
My dear friend Megan has a sweet young family.... Her little boy LOVES elephants. One day while I was trying to find things to keep myself occupied...I found this sock elephant pattern (with the help of my sister!) and decided it would be perfect for this little guy to have something while his mom is away at the hospital or in the next room resting up!!!
Love you Megan... Hang in there... Love you always!!! Thanks for being an awesome friend and example to me!

1 comments:
Kimberlee... I love you so much. You are one of the kindest and most giving people I've ever met! I still will never forget the day that you told me you would have a baby for me when I was having problems getting pregnant. I mean... who says stuff like that? You are a gem! When I took the blanket to the cancer center my male nurse Jeff said, "You know, there are friends who are really good friends and then there are friends that are just kinda there... this is a really good friend. You hang on to this one." I AGREE! Thank you so much. I really really appreciate it and love it!
Post a Comment