December 16, 2009 we celebrated 4 years of marriage!!! We celebrated in California even though we were home by then! Here are the pictures from our anniversary dinner! We went to Pier 7 (?) I think.... in Tustin California with my sister Karen and her husband Dustin! We had a blast! And such an awesome place.... will be going back for sure! YUMMY! My mouth is watering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I thought I was HUGE then!!! Holy hannah, I am ginormous now! :) The restraunt is Nieuport 17. It was good wasn't it...One of D's guys at work gave us a gift certificate there...I can't wait to go back! :) Filet Mignon, yes please! :)
Can't wait to see you! xoxo
HOW FUN!! I'm glad you two were able to get away! It's so nice to be together without any distractions.. although I really do LOVe my little distraction :)
How funny...just as I'm clicking on your blog link from my blog, I'm thinking "If Berlee doesn't have a new post...I'm so leaving her a message to tell her I'm dying to hear what's going on!" HA HA! You've got a couple!!! Hallelujah! I'm so happy to see your bright smiling face again! And yay! If she has her girl in April, on the 13th, it should definitely be named after me since that's my birthday! ha, just kidding :)
YAY for an update! I was so happy to hear from you and to see your fun pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun anniversary and you guys fit that mustang great btw:)
Sorry I suck at keeping in touch! But wow, 4 years congrats! We're on our 4th year too! the time goes by so quickly! Love your pictures!
Katie ^_^
Post a Comment