Saturday, October 25, 2008

LAGOON!!!

Last weekend my cousin Kendra, sister Danielle, mom, and I went to Lagoon. Kendra has never been to Frightmares... and boy did we have a blast! My dad joined us later! We had a lot of fun! Enjoy our fun pictures from the night!

Our shoes!!!

Cute Kendra and Yellie!! (not lookin' too scary!!!)

Kendra, Yellie, and I at Psycho Dave's place!

Mom and I with the scary Dead guy!
Kendra with the scary cute kids!
Cute costumes of Kendra, Yellie, and I

Waiting to go into haunted house!
Looks like I need more chocolate!
All 4 of us having a blast!
We had so much fun having Kendra up for the weekend. (Thanks Kendra for bringing your camera!!!) I can't wait to steal her for another weekend soon! And maybe one day Heidi too!

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

looks like you had fun!! Congrats on the new house and good luck with the whole army thing!!

Ashlee Garn said...

JEALOUS! I live in Utah and have never been to Frightmares! What is wrong with me?