Sunday, November 9, 2008

CERTIFIED!!!

Well... we did it! Kai and I are scuba certified! Now we just need to go on a trip! We certified with open water dives at the Homestead crater and also the Belmont Hot pots in Tremonton! It was fun...but glad its over!

5 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Congrats and how fun! :)

Meg said...

That is so cool! We were going to do that in Hawaii but I was pregnant so they wouldn't let us take the class! When we finally do that we will need to take a trip together! Way to go!

Melanie said...

Kim! Hey girl. Love the post! I am jealous you can go scuba diving. That is one of my goals. You'll have to let me know when and where you go.

hharding said...

That is so exciting. I've always wanted to go scuba diving in Australia so I'm jealous. Maybe someday!

Durrant said...

That is awesome! Hope you guys get to take a fun trip soon to use that knowledge!