Saturday, October 11, 2008

LIFES ADVENTURES!!!

Life's adventures can be fun, scary, nerve racking, exciting!!! As I'm sitting here... I'm contemplating going to a neighborhood activity! Yes...you all know how shy I am... so this is scary for me! I will go! We love our new neighborhood! I'm making a lot of friends around here! This month is starting out with a bang for us.... As for the rest of the world. Unfortunately my husband is out of work.... luckily I am finished with school and am trying to pick up as many shifts as possible. I might even pick up a part time night job. As we are fine for about a year.... I hate to use the "security blanket" that we have worked so hard to build up! I know that you use it for times like this... but I still hate to dip into it! We will be renting our townhouse up in Morgan until it sells.... Renters are easier to find these days than buyers... So everyone hang in there.... build up the food storage and your "security net" for the rainy days! On a fun side though.... Kai and I are taking scuba lessons to get certified.... and hoping to go on vacation to Hawaii next year with friends who are also taking scuba lessons with us!!! It is a blast... Last night I conquered taking of my mask and not freaking out for a whole minute while breathing only out of my mouth and not the nose (yeah I swallowed about a gallon of water!) :o). But so fun! We love spending every Friday doing something fun with each other and good friends!

4 comments:

Angela said...

You will LOVE scuba diving in Hawaii! Just make sure to go at a time of year when the turtles our out. You can see twice as many turtles (and twice as big in size) as you can see just snorkeling. I am so excited for you. Scuba is so much better than snorkeling in my opinion. Good luck with the lessons.

Ashlee Garn said...

Where can you take classes at? That would be awesome! I think it would help me get over my fear of water.

The Nelsons said...

Congrats on your new home. Isnt it nice to have your own home!?! I am happy that you have FINALLY finished school. We still need to go to dinner sometime!!

Ashlee Garn said...

Hey Berlee- I am making my blog private. Can I get your email address?