So I have been in a funk lately and decided I need to get out! I know a lot of people have been also feeling this same funk and have started a gratitude blog! So I want my husband (who normally doesn't even look at this!!!) to know how grateful I am for him! He is my rock! He lifts my spirits up when they are so far down! I don't really know why I'm in this funk... but he has been there for me and is helping me stay afloat! So THANK YOU sweetheart! Here's a little about this wonderful man....
What is your husbands name? Kai
How old is he? 26
Who is taller? He is by an inch or two!!! Just perfect for me! :o)
How long did you date? Almost 2 years!!!
How long have you been married? 3 years in about 3 weeks!
Who asked who out first? Well his dad and my mom lined us up. His dad said I was expecting the phone call... and my mom forgot to tell me! So when I got the call.... I didn't want to go... but my mom made me! GOOD THING!!!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first! :o) He asked first to make sure I was okay with it! OF COURSE I WAS!!!
Who is more romantic? HE IS!!! He is so sweet... brings me flowers home all the time, writes poems, lets me eat chocolate whenever I'm really craving it! :o)
Who proposed? He proposed to me... I was expecting around our 1 year anniversary but he did it a few weeks before!
Who can sing best? We both sing fairly well! Neither of us are ready to be on American Idol yet though!!!
Who is smarter? I'm smarter in the science and medical stuff and He is smarter in everything else!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I would say me... but he would probably disagree... so both of us!!! :o)
Who is more sensitive? Of course I am.... I'm a girl!!! :o)
Who wears the pants? We both do!
Who is more stubborn? We both are... however I probably am slightly more!
Who does laundry? We both do but I'm very particular on my laundry so I usually end up finishing it off!!!
Who pays the bills? Currently I earn the big bucks and he makes sure the bills are paid!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does... Its by the door so he can attack if anybody comes in during the middle of the night! :o) So protective!!!
Who mows the lawn? Right now we don't have to worry about that! I don't mind mowing though!!
Who cooks dinner? I'm trying to be a better cook so currently I do most of the cooking!
Who drives? I drive more... but when we are together we usually go in his truck (because my car is so dirty!) and he drives it!!!
Who has more siblings? I do.... My favorite older brother, and 2 sweet little sisters. He has one older sister and her family whom I adore also!!
Who has more friends? He does! His friends live close by and are now my good friends also!!!


3 comments:
Kai is so sweet to you! And, we really, really need to go on a double date...soon!
You guys are so cute...
I love hearing about couples and how they met. You guys are so cute together, he is sure lucky to have you.
Post a Comment