Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WE'RE EXPECTING!!!

OUR NEW PUPPY!!! BORN OCT 10, 2008
One of these darling FOX RED LABRADORS will be ours... I believe the 2nd or 3rd one is ours... It will be the darkest red lab. They are darling! We are excited... And I'm excited that Zeus will have another puppy to play with! :o)

5 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

How fun and congrats!! :)

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

That title just gave me a heart attack!! I was like "Well Madani will be pissed again. He hires a girl who immediatley gets pregnant" But I would be excited if you really were pregnant!! Good luck with a new puppy!

Meg said...

Ya, I about jumped through the ceiling... I'm glad you are getting a puppy, but not as glad as I would be if you were giving Tru a little friend. He really likes puppies though. We take him to the pet store often to see the puppies. I think that I need to bring him by YOUR house!

Angela said...

Zeus is going to love a new playmate! Looks like a super cute dog.

hharding said...

That is so exciting, they are so cute!