Kai and I are in California for our Anniversary and just to relax before he goes into the Army... and stopped in Bakersfield to see Karen and Dustin's new house! Their house in beautiful and we have been having a lot of fun today! Kai and Dustin have been playing Madden 08 taking turns beating each other...big playoff game later tonight... and Karen and I have been cooking chocolate and carmel covered pretzels! Here is our creation!The begining of our project! All the ingredients!
Me dipping the pretzels into carmel.
Karen attempting to dip the pretzels!
Our first two pretzels!
Pretending to be Walrus'! We look GREAT!!!
Just like a little kid in a candy shop!
YUMMY!!! Chocolate!
Drooling over the almost done pretzels!
THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!
Here are the cooks... Kimberlee Crocker and Lil Karen Crocker
Sunday, December 14, 2008
The Crockers
Posted by Kai and Kimberlee at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh how FUN!!! Ya' know, if you guys need an outside source to taste those to make sure they're really ok, I am totally ready and willing. I mean, anything to help a friend :)
I hope you guys are just loving being away from Utah for a while! Enjoy :)
The treats look yummy! I haven't even made one homemade treat this season! Shame on me!
Post a Comment