Saturday, December 6, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!!

WELCOME ATHENA JENSEN!!!
Our puppy has made her way back to our home! We went Thursday to Colorado to pick her up... Boy was it a journey! What we thought was beautiful weather turned out to be a blizzard and triple the time! But it was a good break for Kai, Zeus, and I... enjoy the pictures of our journey!


Zeus patiently sitting in the back during the blizzard and the whole 15 hours of a trip!
Zeus finally having some fun playing in the Wyoming snow! He had a blast while I froze!!
Finally made it to pick her up! (I look crappy...but it took 8 hours to get there!!!) How cute and snuggly!!! Resting... look how red she is when the sun shines on her! She is a sweet dog!
Zeus excited about his new friend! And is constantly trying to get her to PLAY!!!
Total puppy.... still sleeps about anywhere...even with Zeus poking her!
I don't have any pictures of the two of them together on this camera....so next time I will get one of the two! They love to be together....in fact we went to petsmart and Athena would whine if she couldn't see Zeus...so I had to put her down so Zeus could protect her!
We love visitors...so come and see our growing family! :o)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Athena is so adorable! The picture of you holding her is super cute!

Ashlee Garn said...

Oh my GOODNESS she is ADORABLE!!! OHHHHHHHHH! It makes me want a puppy again! I haven't seen you in a bajillion years. I should stop by and see you! That and we need to get all the girls together!