Okay...last post! I just wanted to let everybody know how thankful I am to have them in my life! I know I can be difficult to deal with at times...but I do appreciate everybody! Thank You!!!
Hi Mimie- thank you for the reminder to be happy. I was (and am) in a funk today too and need to shake it off. I am very grateful for you and my brother and all of our families. Cute blog:0) Love, Dana
Hey Hey pretty girl! Sorry I've been MIA! I love your blog! SO CUTE! I am mega jealous you get Zeus inside the house! I have two labs but T.Ray is allergic, so we can't have them inside. I WISH we could! We had Kitto inside at our condo, but not here. Don't ask me how it didn't drive his allergies wild there! Wish I could have him inside again.
2 comments:
Hi Mimie- thank you for the reminder to be happy. I was (and am) in a funk today too and need to shake it off. I am very grateful for you and my brother and all of our families. Cute blog:0) Love, Dana
Hey Hey pretty girl! Sorry I've been MIA! I love your blog! SO CUTE! I am mega jealous you get Zeus inside the house! I have two labs but T.Ray is allergic, so we can't have them inside. I WISH we could! We had Kitto inside at our condo, but not here. Don't ask me how it didn't drive his allergies wild there! Wish I could have him inside again.
Post a Comment