Can I just tell you how STINKIN' COLD it is here! In Uintah...the wind blows like crazy... and the temp without the wind is -11 degrees. Tonight I went to say bye to my brother who is going back East tomorrow and then to Afghanastan in a few weeks... and lets just say the ride out was scary! So since it is so cold... there is seriously like 6" of ice on the roads! I was in the truck and taking my sweet time when a car stopped in front of me and I barly tapped the brakes...and that was all it took for me to spin completely twice before hitting into a snow bank. As I was sitting there freaking out... a guy who was luckily checking his truck came over and helped me get out! I didn't even catch his name.... (but I know where he lives and I'm going to go and take him a Thank you!) He was so nice. I love my neighborhood here! The whole neighborhood has been so helpful and always making sure I'm okay while my husband is away... and its only been a few days! Anyway... it was scary and cried the whole way up to my parents... even though I was okay! You know... I'm a girl and my husband isn't here to give me a hug and say... "It's okay sweetie!!!" I wonder how cold it is in Missouri! Because it's stinkin cold here!!! I love and miss you Kai Lani!!!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How scary! The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago on the freeway when a cop pulled out in front of me.
Post a Comment