Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday's Superheros!


This weeks Tuesday's Superheros are my parents! They have been absolutely wonderful! They are the best parents in the world! Last night my parents braved the storm and came down to see me! They brought me dinner..and my mom cooked it here! And my dad was going to go to the gym but decided to shovel the 6" of fresh snow for me! I am truly blessed with the best parents in the world! Thank you mom and dad for all you do for me! I'm glad you live so close and I get to talk to you everyday!
I love you mom and dad!!!

3 comments:

The Davis' said...

I think your mom and dad are pretty great too! :) xoxox

Ashlee Garn said...

Your parents are AWESOME! That is really cool they came to see you, make you dinner, AND shovel your walks!

Josh and Kensey said...

Woo Hoo!! Now we can be blog friends too!!! You're blog is so cute! I'm glad that you have your parents close by while Kai is away!! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!!