Monday, January 12, 2009

WE HAVE AN ADDRESS!!!

We finally have an address for my sweet husband at basic training! Here are the rules however... DO NOT send packages
DO NOT send food
Pictures are fine
Letters are GREAT!!!

Thanks... here's the address...call if you have any questions.

PVT Jensen, K 2192
A-2-10 Inf Regt 3rd Plt
495 Iowa Ave, Unit 12
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO 65473

On the back of the envelope please put a 3 with a circle around it. That is his platoon number and it helps the letter arrive faster.

In Kai's letters he sounds great! Tired but doing well! The "stupid" kids are "screwing up" and they are working double time for it! He misses all his family, dogs, and friends! He is ready to come home and is proud of his accomplishments! I'm certinly proud of my husband! They will be making Kai a Platoon leader this week hopefully! And if they have a good week he might get to call me on Sundays! YEAH!!! We love you all...thank you for the support!
Love Kai and Kimberlee

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I wrote Kai a letter. I am glad he is doing so well. I love you both. Mom ck

Ashlee Garn said...

So how long will he be there? Would he think I was crazy if I sent him a letter since he's only met me at your wedding and probably has no idea who I am?