So there have been some milestones met this week....

1. Athena's graduation... She did very well. I have a hard time practicing with her because Zeus likes to jump on her and want to play so she can't concentrate very well... plus two dogs snapping at my hand to get treats is kind of scary! Anyway...Athena had to walk well on a leash down the aisle, then leave the furry toy on the floor, sit and stay for 30 seconds (which she stood up with 3 seconds to go...DANG!!!), and then lay and stay for 1 min...(jumped up half way through!) But she is doing well! She is such a sweet dog! She still loves to cuddle when she is sleepy and just is very well mannered! I have to list some of the funny ATHENA-isms...
- When I take her out to go potty and if she doesn't want to...she will squat down like she is going potty and when I blink...she darts for the door! Silly puppy...I know she didn't tinkle because then snow is not yellow...plus the silly look on her face just squating for the heck of it! Atleast she doesn't go potty inside anymore! (knock on wood!)
- For Christmas, one of Kai's aunts gave us a subscription to a puppy magazine. I had taken one of them with me to work to read because there was an article on puppy chewing. Well when I take the dogs anywhere we take Kai's truck...in which Athena found the magazine. It was neatly tucked away but she grabbed it and jumped into the back seat and promptly started shreading it to tiny little pieces! So funny!!!
- When she wants food in the morning she has a silly little growl, yawn. She seriously sounds like Yoda! She is starting to grow out of it....but it is a funny little suprise in the morning. She also loves to jump onto the pantry shelves. I have tried to get a picture but she will move when I get the camera...plus not a good habit to get her into!
- She loves playing with Zeus.... she will be sleeping on the floor and then all of a sudden she will jump up.... little butt in the air with tail just a waggin... and then take off after Zeus! I love it! I have a few videos I will try and post! She also loves to sit on the back of the couch! Not my favorite...but this picture is cute! And she loves de-fluffing stuffed animals! Right now my house has little fluff balls all over!




Good thing I have the dogs... as much as I didn't want them all by myself...and have complained! They are fun and have kept me entertained! We still have lots of training to do....but Kai needs to help me on that one!
2. My car hit a milestone! Not too sure how I feel about it yet! But it gets me to and from work safely and has great gas mileage. When we purchased it 2.5 years ago it had 55000 miles on it...not too bad! It has been with me through the rest of xray school and radiation therapy school...plus my 5 jobs I currently hold!

***Plus...those of you who know me well...know I love the number 42! And it rolled over to 100000 on 342.1! YAY!!! It must be a good sign!
3. Rental house got some fresh paint! Our rental still hasn't been rented...so with some advice from my parents...we spent an afternoon getting the peachy pink off the walls with a fresh coat of white! It looks great! THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!


Well... this has been a really long post...but I have other posts to do!!!


Well... this has been a really long post...but I have other posts to do!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment