So it is currently 4:50AM!!! And I've been wide awake since a little before 3! I can't stop dreaming about Kai and wishing I was already there. He got to call yesterday but I was teaching my little primary class and the other teacher wasn't there....so I had 10 wild and loud 6 yr olds all to myself and couldn't really talk to Kai! I think that is why I can't sleep....I haven't really talked to Kai for about 3 weeks now! SO....wide awake I will be atleast for a few more days.... I'm going to be SO SLEEPY for work in just a few hours! Oh well! I LOVE YOU KAI LANI!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kimberlee, I'll be thinking of you all on Thursday, 3/19. A big day. Wish I could be there. Got a great letter from Kai today. Looking forward to getting his new address.
Hey... I'm usually up pretty late if you want to hang out! haha
Post a Comment