My husband is amazing at writing poems to me. Since he was gone for Valentine's Day and I couldn't get him anything...I decided to write a 'good' poem for him. It took me several weeks to think it up...and even several times waking up and writing things down... but my husband LOVED my poem. Here is my poem... and Kai's poem in response in the following post!
AMAZING MAN
by Kimberlee Jensen
On December 16, 2005
I married an AMAZING MAN!!!
His goal is to see our family thrive,
And the past few months he's set into action this plan!
My amazing man is Kai.
It's our first time apart on Valentine's Day.
But the time has finally started to fly,
And I'm so proud of all he's accomplished along the way!!!
My amazing man is the best.
I'm so proud of all he's accomplished.
He doesn't get much rest
and we can't wait until basic training is finished!
I love you SO much!!
I can't wait to see you in March.
I long for your loving touch,
And when you get home, sit on our beautiful new porch.
Kai, You are my amazing man.
I miss you very much today!
Know I'm your #1 fan!
And THANK YOU for everyting you do for our family each day!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:
That is a cute poem. You have always been quiet the poet! I still have the poems that you wrote me back in the day! Looks like you married your soul mate because Kai is quiet the poet too!
You are quiet the Poet.
Your feet really Show It
They are Longfellows!!
Looks to me like the right people found each other. Clearly you can weather this forced separation. It's you future that's being built here. Nice going, you two.
You and Kai are cute together!! I'm so happy that you'll be able to see him so soon!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment