Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AMAZING WOMAN

AMAZING WOMAN
by Kai L Jensen
(In response to "Amazing Man"
Years ago on March 19
Something amazing happened it seems.
A more amazing woman I had never seen
little did I know she was the girl of my dreams.
We started to date,
and all seemed to be well.
Then the hand of fate
touched me and I fell.
I fell for you hard
like I never thought I would.
Although I was scared,
You healed me like only you could.
You've done so much for me.
From you I've learned a lot.
You opened my eyes so I could see!
Life is great! Without you it's not!
You support and encourage.
You're behind me all the way.
And even in old age,
I'm sure everything will be okay!
I'm the luckiest guy alive,
to have you by my side.
I promise to never "take five"
So long as you're my bride!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: