After graduation we wanted to head out into the Missouri countryside for a wonderful steak dinner. A sergeant recommended a restaurant called the point that was about 15miles from Ft. Leonard wood! It had amazing views and was a great spot to just sit, talk, and relax!
Kai and I at THE POINT
The travel possee to see the soldier that we LOVE!!!
View from our table! Beautiful! The food was excellent also!!!
Linda and I enjoying the view!
Kai and I dressed up! Man we look good!!!
Our shoes!
Gray and Linda at dinner!
Kai and I striking a pose! I was SO happy to finally be eating dinner with him!
My new haircut and dress!!!
Kai...what do you think about your Drill Sergeants?Once Kai was released on Friday for the day...we headed to Springfield to check out the HUGE Bass Pro shop! We also attempted to find a donut shop (which they were all closed at this point!) and made several stops to the local Starbucks along the way! Enjoy the few pictures in Bass Pro!
The Front doors!
Gray, Kai, and I outside the Bass Pro!
Going to look at fishing boats! So many people were turning to look at Kai since he was wearing his Class A uniform! And yeah he looks good! :)




3 comments:
I LOVE your dress and your hair looks so good like that! I'm glad you guys were able to go out and have some fun.
I second Julie's comment! Love ya!
Great pictures! You really look like you had a fun time! Cute dress and haircut. You and Kai make a really cute couple, especially when you are all dressed up.
Post a Comment