Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Missouri

Well... the graduation pictures are on our labtop which Kai currently has...but I have a few random pictures from my camera. I will be getting the graduation pictures from my in-laws sometime this week and will post those. But enjoy these shots!



Getting ready to drop Kai off Friday night! Kai looks so cute with his buzzed head!
Wearing my I Love My Solider shirt...

Frog Rock...Can't go to St. Robert, MO without seeing the biggest attraction there!

Linda and I at a museum waiting for Kai to be released from formation!!!

Thrown in jail...showing to much PDA! (long story!!!)

This quilt was in the museum! It is a Platoon that was sent to Iraq when the war first started! It is all of their hand prints along with their names! Awesome quilt!!!

Kai's new room! He was actually standing in the window when I took this picture!


20T group standing in formation!

Kai's new platoon logo... Bravo Bulldogs!


You all know how much Kai LOVES his Starbucks! He drank so much coffee while we were there!


I had a great time seeing Kai! We both have a stronger appreciation for each other and what we each have gone through while being apart! I have been having a really hard time not being able to have him come home with me... but now that I'm back into the swing of things here in Utah... that pain is slowly easing up! I am SO proud of him! He is doing very well! We are hoping he can cut a few weeks off of his training and come home around April 24th (ish). This AIT training is a total of 7 weeks so that will put his graduation at May 8 (if they don't let him come home early!) I have his new address so please write him letters again! He has kept all of the letters and still reads through them! Love you all... Thank you for your support!



4 comments:

Spoonplayer said...

Yay Kimberlee! I've been watching for some pictures. Thanks for delivering these while waiting for Linda's. Good to get a peek at Kai's world. Kai's TEMPORARY world. And thanks for the address. Hang in there.

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

Great pictures....and about the PDA...I don't think I want to know! I just realized, Why the heck am I not on your blog list...sniff sniff?! j/k

Josh and Kensey said...

I'm so happy that you got to go see Kai!! I hope you had so much fun!! You need to call me and tell me all about your trip!

Angela said...

Yay! I am so glad that you got to see Kai again! But, even better he is almost home for good! Loved the pics!