Thursday, April 16, 2009

Denny!

Many of my friends have not met my brother Denny. He is so special to me! (as are all my siblings!) Denny and I are close in age and are best friends (well atleast I think so!) When we were younger people thought we were twins! :o) He helped me get to know people at school because I was so shy I had a hard time at first! He is the WORLDS BEST BROTHER!!! And my favorite brother in fact! I love you Denny! I'm so proud of you! Thank you for serving and protecting our country! Best of luck... and I can't wait to have a HUGE party when you get back! Love you TONS!!! Standing by his "bird"
Black Hawk
Fixing his helicopter!
Inside look of the Black Hawk
Control Panel!
My AMAZING BRO!!!
Kai and I love you!!! BE SAFE!!! Congrats on finding Benita!

0 comments: