Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So a lot of friends and families have Birthdays in April! So here's a shout out to a few of ya!!! Love ya...Hope you had a special day!
Our nephew Draysen turned the big 14 on April 5!!! Yay Dray! Hope you had a great day!

My Birthday was April 9! Here is what my cute husband got me!

ARMY blanket

Pink ARMY hat! Another picture of my flowers....1 week later and they still look great! YAY!

Lauren's Birthday is April 10...and Russ's Birthday is April 14! They are such great friends! Glad to have them around since Kai has been gone!
Cute college roommate Ashlee! Her Birthday is April 13! I loved this picture of Ashlee! Kensey's Birthday is April 27! And she is due to have her baby that day! I've enjoyed getting to know Kensey! And can't wait to see that cute baby!

My darling sister Karen's Birthday is April 28! She was able to come up a few weekends ago and we had such a blast! I hope she comes again soon!
This is another college roommate! Julie's Birthday is April 29! I'm so lucky to have had such awesome roommates! Love ya tons Jules! Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!!!

***I JUST HAD TO POST SOME CUTE PICTURES OF KAI!!! HE'S SO STINKING CUTE!!!*** "new haircut!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the Army stuff you got for your birthday! And how sweet he sent you flowers! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Ashlee Garn said...

Thank you, you're so sweet! The roses Kai sent you are BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, you are such a sweetheart! It was good to talk to you today, even if it was just over text.

Josh and Kensey said...

Thanks Kimberlee!! It was good to see you yesterday! Only a couple weeks until Kai comes home!!! woo hoo!!