Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Randomness!!!

Just a whole bunch of random but yet fun pictures!!! Enjoy! KAREN CAME TO UTAH!!! And even better...she stayed at my house! Yeah I look a little rough...I know!
YELLIE! I love my sisters!!!

Me 'n Yellie at Graduation! I can't believe my BABY sister has Graduated from High School!!!

Yellie makes the cap and gown look cute! Not many people can pull that off!
But I can pull off wearing Kai's ARMY hat!! :o)
"WELCOME HOME KAI!!!" I reserved the Uintah City park for a homecoming party for Kai! We had a blast...and it was good to see everybody!
Benita's DARLING new haircut!!!
Kai packing up his stuff...getting ready to come home!
Kai...reading and relaxing! Trying to pass the time till his graduation! He's SO glad he is done with basic training! (Not a great experience!) :o)

I've been busy.... Yeah my kitchen is clean...but if you notice the french doors have curtains on them! YAY! No more neighbors watching me play wii fit!!!
Close up of my fancy curtains!!!

3 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

I love the new curtains! I think they are a great addition to your home! And yea for privacy!

Ashlee Garn said...

I think your home is adorable! I am so glad Kai is home! You are one tough chickita! :)

hharding said...

I'm so excited for you, that your hubby is back, I love all the pics. So cute!