Monday, December 7, 2009

CHRISTMAS FUN!!!

I think Kai and I just started a new family tradition. This last Sunday we decided to brave the FREEZING temps and go see the lights at temple square in SLC. Kai hasn't been since he was really little so it was fun walking around. We went with Josh and Kensey, and LaRaine and Justin.... It was a BLAST!
Most of the trees are COVERED in lights...they cover every branch with strands of lights...clear up to the tip top of the tree... After the lights we went to LaRaine and Justin's house for some awesome food and games! It was a blast and I'm sure we'll do it again next year....maybe when it is snowing so it isn't so frigid!!! Here are a few pictures from a website I found....and a few of us at the bottom!!!








Kai and I under the red lighted Christmas Tree!!!
Lights EVERYWHERE!!!

7 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

I had so much fun! And good job on posting so fast!! I'm impressed! :)

Cute Family said...

I am glad you posted those pictures! Jon said he wants to take the girls and go there, so we are going to have to. By the way, sorry I couldn't come the other day, I had finals!

hharding said...

So fun, I love going to see the lights but I always find it hard to actually get myself out the door since it's so cold:)

Angela said...

I haven't dared the freezing temps yet to go and see the lights this year...but it looks like you guys had fun!

Russell and Lauren said...

So my neighbor told me about this website. grocerysmarts.com and the passort code is g84rcm. It shows a list of all the deals at all the stores in Utah. Pretty awesome!!

Ashlee Garn said...

That is one of my favorite Christmas traditions! There's just something about it I love! I'm glad you guys went!

Joleen Stratton said...

That is a great tradition. We sometimes go down here to the Mesa Temple to see the lights. They decorate the palm trees with lights as well.