On Dec. 14, 2009 we were able to go to the Jay Leno Show!!! It was such a blast! Jay Leno came out before the show started and entertained the crowd and took some pictures... They don't allow camera's nor cell phones...if they see them out they yell at you! The studio is actually pretty tiny! The actress on the show was Anna Kedrick from Twilight and New Moon.... and she did the Green Car Challenge! See video... We had to stay inside for that.... they only took about 20 people outside to see it! And then Tim McGraw came on to do 10 at 10! It was a BLAST!!! Karen and Dustin were able to come with. I have other pictures but they are on my cell phone which I can't find the cord for!!! But it was fun.... and now that he won't be doing the show anymore....I'm glad we were able to see it!!!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
THAT IS SO COOL! I've always wanted to go to his show! But don't worry...isn't he picking up another show?
Post a Comment