Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am an AUNT... again!!!

My little sister had her baby April 19, 2010! She is the first on my side of the family and the first niece for Kai! Marissa Claire is such a doll! I wish they lived closer.... Here are a few pictures of my cute baby niece!
Karen.... the night before Marissa made her appearance!
Newborn feet.... SO CUTE!!!

INTRODUCING... MARISSA CLAIRE!
Proud Daddy... Dustin!
Grandma Cindy couldn't wait to hold her first grandchild!!! She's a natural!
At home... styilin' in her new hat!
My youngest sister Danielle and I were able to fly out for a few days to see the new family! We had such a great time! Karen is such a great mother! Marissa is so lucky to have a great mom like her!!!
Marissa...wanting to try Frogurt at 4 weeks old!!!
Aunt Yellie hold Marissa!!!
While in California... I asked Karen to take me to see Kai's Grandmother! It was so neat seeing Gingerlee hold little Marissa! She didn't want to give her back! She took us all around the center she lives in to show her off! What an awesome experience! Gingerlee still takes about this today... and it has been several months!
Resting with her FAVORITE aunt Kimberlee!
Yes this does make me baby hungry! Marissa is such a sweet baby! But sorry... still not ready! Maybe by the time I turn 3o!

0 comments: