Saturday, November 6, 2010

I LOVE MY JOB!

I love my job... most days! :o) For those of you who don't know what I do... I am a Radiation Therapist! I meet the most awesome people and try to help them get feeling better! I also get to work with some really awesome people! Here is just a tad of what my life mostly consits of these days....
One of the machines I work on....

Our very thick door!!!
One hard part of the job is when we treat young children! They have to be asleep during treatment so they don't move! It can be hard on kids when they lose their hair! This particular instance...we treated a small girl with a brain tumor...in which she lost her hair! For her final treatment we decided to give her a small gift (we usually get attached to these darling kids and give them a gift to remember us by!!!!) So for this small gal...I made these headbands for her!!!


AND OF COURSE I HAD TO TRY THEM ON MYSELF!!!



And mom did too!!!




Needless to say.... I'm sure it looked cuter on the darling girl!!!

0 comments: